TAP 2022 is... SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT! SOLD OUT!
Pre-Event Online Ticket Prices:
$185 = Full pass for all the humans!
$165 = Discounted ticket for all of our friends who currently live outside the USA
$155 = Allstar Dancers – We ask that you help host the ”Allstar Hosted Social Dance Hour”
$65 = Under 18 years old as of Dec 1st, 2021. Please read our website for explicit content and junior policy.
Sorry no day passes, night passes, or spectator passes this year. We might cap attendance and not have any onsite registration, if we do the price will be higher at the door. Please register online! Thank you! Please know there is an online transaction fee accessed on the payment screen. Thank you for your understanding!
What you get with your pass...
- A TON of West Coast Swing and Solo Movement Workshops… all included with your pass!
- 4 Nights of Epic Dancing!
- WSDC Competitions for every Skill Level & Masters!
- Strictly Swing B – Novice & Intermediate
- Strictly Swing A – Open (Nov – Allstar)
- 3 Epics Shows – Friday Night Allstar/Champs Strictly | Saturday Invitational Improv Show | Allstar J&J Spotlight Finals – hosted by Ben Morris
- Live Music
- Late Night TAPthat Parties!
- Absolutely EPIC late-night dancing & day time dancing sprinkled throughout the event!
- Free Coffee for everyone Sat & Sunday Mornings
- Morning Stretch Classes
- All-Star Critique Classes (Capped Attendance)
Thanks for your interest in the Work Exchange Program at The After Party: A West Coast Swing Experience! We can’t make this event happen without amazing people like you.
Workers are generally chosen on a first come, first served basis, though experience is taken into account. If you have done amazing for us in the past.. that definitely will be rewarded. Other considerations or exclusions are subject to the discretion of the Event Directors and Work Exchange Coordinator based on the dancer’s availability and ability to perform the required duties of the position.
In order to receive a full pass, workers will be required to work 10 hours over the course of the weekend.
If you have any questions regarding the work exchange program, please reach out to the Work Exchange Coordinator, Kristen Ott, over Facebook or by text at 214-601-0259
Submit your application now!