- TEST: It is our strong preference that everyone tests and brings their test with them in a sealed bag to Registration.
- If for whatever reason you can’t test, you can show proof of Vaccination.
- If you’re not vaxxed you can wear a mask
- Please bring your own tests.
- If you’re feeling symptoms before arriving… Please stay home.*
- If you start feeling symptoms at the event… Please mask, isolate, notify us and test.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone exhibiting symptoms… Please mask and test.
- When/Where possible please get boosted!
- Please test before traveling to the event.
- Wash hands regularly and if you cough or wipe your nose, go wash up.
Liability Waiver & Assumption of Risk
COVID-19 and many other dangerous viruses and diseases are contagious and are believed to spread mainly from person to person contact. By accepting below you certify that you understand that as an attendee you are assuming your own risk in attending this public event. Soul Studios LLC, The After Party aka TAP or anyone affiliated (hereafter referred to as “Event”) are released from any and all liability and responsibility. The Event cannot guarantee that an attendee will not become infected with COVID-19 or other communicable viruses and diseases when attending the Event.
Attendee represents that they will not attend the Event, or enter the Event Hotel if any of the below are true:
Within 14 days or less of the Event, Attendee experiences any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
Within 14 days or less of the Event, Attendee has received an active diagnosis of Coronavirus/Covid-19
Attendee understands the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of the event organizers, staff, volunteers, the undersigned (“hereinafter referred to as the Attendee”), and other attendees. By signing this agreement, the undersigned acknowledges the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assumes the risk that they may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participation at the Event; and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
Attendee also understands and agrees that, by participating in the Event (located at The Hilton Hotel – Irvine), there is a possibility of physical injury or death. Attendee voluntarily agrees to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with participation at the Event. Attendee agrees to herby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Event, the entity that puts on the Event (including its managing members and independent contractors) and individuals that put on the Event, the Event’s staff and volunteers, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Attendee acknowledges and agrees to the following which are posted at www.tapwcs.com or hard copies can be made available at Attendee’s request:
- The Event Vaccination Policy and agrees to be in full compliance.
- This Assumption of Risk & Liability Waiver
- The Event Code of Conduct and agrees to be in full compliance.
- If Attendee is found to be in violation of the terms and conditions as stated above may be removed from the event with no refund and may receive a permanent ban to the Event and All partner events as listed in the Event Health Policy.
- Permission is granted to the Event to use photographs and videos of Attendee for publicity and promotion purposes.